Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2009

The One Where We Were Fianally Leaving!


Well the day has finally arrived!


Oh yes!

We have the visas!!!

After 3 hours I finally managed to book our flights - I think??!!!

We are all packed!

Dad has cooked a lovely breakie to fill our tummies!

We just need baths and a change of clothes and into the car down to Heathrow!

I have sent all my friends messages. And I hope when they read this they will remember and understand how much they all mean to me. I have had some beautiful messages back from them and have printed them off to keep close to me! I am wearing a beautifully engraved bracelet from my adoptive mum and sister! Which I will wear and treasure always!

We are about to embark on THE most exciting and SCARIEST journey of our lives! This time tomorrow we will be in our new house, in our new country, surrounded by new people!!?? What will think of us? What will we think of them? So many questions start running through your mind at a time like this! But the answers...........well we shall soon find out!

I am sure all will be fine. This is an adventure! We have worked hard to get here and sacrificed a lot. And as we begin this journey I will take with me all my friends, memories and grasp my new life with both hands and make the most of every single second! The good and the bad!

So for now it is a little goodbye until we get back online!

I hope you all think of us as often as we think of you!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment